Parking at the 2005 Rocky Mountain Ragtime Festival
Parking at First United Methodist Church
- The church has a parking lot on the corner of Pine
and 15th St. The entrance is on 15th Street. You may park here for any of
the evening and Saturday and Sunday concerts. These will be unavailable for
the Friday daytime concerts only as most of the parking spaces are leased to
downtown workers during the business week.
- There is a private parking garage across the street
from the church at Spruce and 15th. The owners allow free parking on
evenings and weekends. Enter from 15th Street
- Handicapped parking spots are available in the
circular driveway directly in front of the main church entrance.
- The City of Boulder has numerous parking garages
throughout downtown Boulder. The closest one is on 15th and Pearl, one block
from the church.
Follow this link to the City of Boulder downtown parking page. This will
only be needed on Friday during the daytime concerts. The Boulder HOP bus
service also comes to 15th and Pearl.
Directions to the church
- From 28th Street (Highway 36), drive to Pearl Street.
Go west on Pearl to 15th Street. Turn north (right) on 15th Street, and
after crossing Spruce Street turn left directly into the church parking lot.
- From Broadway (Highway 7), drive to Pine Street (one
block north of Spruce, which is one-way westward at this point). Turn east
on Pine, and then south (right) on 15th Street. The church parking lot is on